International Mentoring Community - Education
The International Mentoring Community (IMC) uses an evidence-based learning and experience-based educating platform to deliver the concepts and practices associated with becoming a Certified Mentor and participating as a Mentee.
Mentor ... Mentee ... Mentorship
Learn Why, Action How
Access the Education Resources ...
Obtain your Certificate ...
- MAKE a Map/Plan - gain certainty of direction, identify risk factors
- Take Action appropriate for all internal/ external stakeholders
- Transfer Knowledge - the Know-Why and Know-How
- Encourage and extend collaborative conversations
Experience the benefits of engagement and retention, continuous learning, knowledge sharing, systems improvement, raise happiness and wellness measures, ethical decision-making including hospitality-based interactions through the Movement of Mentoring.
The IMC Learning and Educating Platform guides you to:
- access the appropriate tools and techniques you require to be successful in all aspects of the mentoring arrangement - with self and with the mentee
- deliver a mentoring experience consistent with the mentee's requirements and requests - in the words of the mentee, on your terms
- manage your continuous learning about the existing and new knowledge/skills necessary to serve as a mentor - based on the latest updates from neuroscience, adult education, human performance improvement, industrial psychology, workplace culture, and more
- challenge your conscious competence and caring contributions as a mentor (and/or mentee) - from the life mix of workplace accountability, personal wellness, recreation-play, and philanthropic volunteerism
- gain modern mentoring insights useful to manage and lead the mentoring arrangement - especially for ethical decision-making, collaborative conversations, and encouraging the mentee's movement forward
If you have a question - a comment - a great idea for the International Mentoring Community -
Click the button below and fill out our Contact Form.