M5_8 Collaborative Conversations Mentoring Arrangement
Discuss -> Use collaborative conversations to support the mentoring arrangement:
Suggested Actions ... based on answering this question:
"Can you discuss -> use collaborative conversations to support the mentoring arrangement?"
If yes - move to the next lesson or module
If no - follow this pathway
1. Watch the video
2. Identify 3-5 Key Learning Points from watching the video
3. Read the Notes and Additional Resources below - if available
4. Summarize your learning
5. Confirm you can answer the question with "Yes"
Use the Comment section below - Public message
Use this link for a Private message via the website Contact Form
Here are additional videos. They may spark a different perspective.
Define collaborative conversations:
- Collaboration is a process of individuals or organizations working together to achieve shared goals and to reach a common objective.
- Conversation. Wikipedia defines it as “a form of interactive, spontaneous communication between two or more people who are following rules of etiquette.
List the important elements of collaborative conversations:
- Active listening