M3_16 Documentation & Mentoring Arrangement
Discuss -> Manage documentation
Suggested Actions ... based on answering this question:
"Can you discuss -> manage documentation?"
If yes - move to the next lesson or module
If no - follow this pathway
1. Watch the videos
2. Identify 3-5 Key Learning Points from watching each video
3. Read the Notes and Additional Resources below - if available
4. Summarize your learning
5. Confirm you can answer the question with "Yes"
Use the Comment section below - Public message
Use this link for a Private message via the website Contact Form
Here are additional resources ... they cover the important points in the video above. However, the way it's said in these additional videos may spark a different perspective.
- Material that provides official information or evidence or that serves as a record.
- In a mentoring arrangement this could include the agenda for a meeting, mentor log, learning contract, action plans, etc.
Discuss ways for the mentee to document the learning:
- Learning can be documented in the learning plan.
- It can also be captured in the minutes from the mentoring session - this would be dependent on the terms of the mentoring arrangement
- The learning could also be captured through the creation of a case study
Determine documentation requirements of the mentor:
- Mentor Log - signatures
- Learning agreement
- Reflective summaries
- Journal of mentor sessions - key points of discussion
- What other sources of documentation are there?