M2_7 Reciprocation in Mentoring Arrangement
Discuss ->Manage reciprocation within mentoring arrangement
Suggested Actions ... based on answering this question:
"Can you discuss -> manage reciprocation within mentoring arrangement?"
If yes - move to the next lesson or module
If no - follow this pathway
1. Watch the video
2. Identify 3-5 Key Learning Points from watching the video
3. Read the Notes and Additional Resources below - if available
4. Summarize your learning
5. Confirm you can answer the question with "Yes"
Use the Comment section below - Public message
Use this link for a Private message via the website Contact Form
- You reciprocate when you return a favor, return a compliment, or respond "the same to you" to the angry guy in the car you just passed.
- In short, you react to an action, statement, or emotion by mirroring it.
- a mutual exchange
Identify ways the mentor and mentee reciprocate:
- Sharing of information
- Building of trust
- Building a relationship (mentoring)
- Open communication
- Goals and objectives
Discuss blocks to reciprocation:
- Lack of willingness to begin the journey
- Unable or not willing to communicate
- No trust
- No chemistry
- No commitment
- Unable to or lack of wanting to build a relationship
- Not willing to make it a two way relationship